Sunday, November 18, 2012

Harlequin Swing Top

Harlequin Swing Top


Harlequin Swing top

All the colors of fall in purple, orange, black, and lime green. This top has ribbon trim and shirring in the back so that your little girl can wear it longer! The ties loop through a button hole in the back (I took the pictures before I cut the buttonhole open)--to keep it adjustable for growth.

This would be great for fall pumpkin patch pictures, parties, school--anytime! It can be worn with leggings, blue jeans, and with or without a top underneath for warmth.

Sizes available: 6 mos- size 8.

Ruffles pants to match soon to be listed as well for a complete outfit.

Bellas Q Tique Now accepts Credit Card Payments:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/110035749/harlequin-swing-top                                           

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you make me three of these outfits?...I would love them for my granddaughters?

Interesting Sites to Checkout

Blog Archive