Monday, May 14, 2012

Europa....The Woman Riding the Beast

Euro Officials Begin to Weigh Greek Exit as Euro Weakens

Rev 17 1Then one of the seven angels ...came and spoke with me, saying, “Come here, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed acts of immorality, and those who dwell on the earth were made drunk with the wine of her immorality.” ... and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns......6And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus. When I saw her, I wondered greatly. And the angel said to me, “Why do you wonder? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns....
    ...12 The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they receive authority as kings with the beast for one hour. These have one purpose, and they give their power and authority to the beast.

Time Magazine United Europe Europa Riding The Beast
Time Magazine published some artwork of a "United Europe" that featured Europa riding the beast.....

EU Poster Tower Of Babel



No comments:

Interesting Sites to Checkout

Blog Archive